Siebel Universal Customer Master Applications:
For any successful CRM implementation, dependency is on each customer having only one identity across various applications.
Siebel Universal Customer Master Applications (Siebel UCM Applications) provide
a Siebel platform that functions as the master file for an organization’s enterprise wide customer information
Case: X is big organization with its business A1, A2, A3 etc, now the hypothetical scenario is that they all implement Siebel sales, Services and Marketing. And now no two organizations have same DB so there is redundancy of all customer profile
- Different and Inconsistent data
- Accuracy, integrity is not there
What is UCM
The Siebel Universal Customer Master is a Siebel platform configured to store a clear and unified profile for enterprise customers, partners, and prospects.
Traditional customer data such as Accounts, Contacts, Households, Partner, and Agent data is included as well as customer relationship information, address information, and asset information.
The Siebel Universal Customer Master interacts within an enterprise architecture by integrating with key back-office systems to act as the master record for the customer-specific subset of an organization’s data.
The Siebel Universal Customer Master is based on the Siebel party data model. This model uses a single-party entity to represent organizations, positions, user lists,contacts, and employees and is implemented with Siebel extension tables. Each record of the party data model table can have complex hierarchical relationships with other parties.
Benefit of UCM
- Comprehensive and update master repository
- Centralized data cleansing integrity
- Enterprise customer profile access control at application level
- UUID , Universal Unique Identification Support
- Historical profile tracking and Audit Trail
- Configurable with Seibel Tool
Business Concept of UCM
- Acquire Customer
- Develop and Retain Customer
- Optimize customer experience
- Model customize group
- Manage End of Customer life cycle
- Reduce data management Cost
Post By : Ashish Kumar